Installed features on this Greenline Hybrid 48 include:
- Hull and Deck Color – Oyster White (RAL 9001)
- Furniture in White Oak, Dark laminate floor
- Lithium-Polymer batteries 56 V/720 Ah, 40 kWh
- Bow & Stern Thruster, Anchor chain
- FUSION MS-AV700 Marine Entertainment System
- GLOMAX Digital/Analog antenna
- Reverse cycle air conditioning system (3 units)
- Convertible table in salon with extra bed cushion, chairs
- Leather upholstery in salon, Brown – Curtain
- 2 LED LCD TV - 32” DVBT in the salon, 24” Master Cabin
- Compass, Instruments, Search Light
- Full Size Refrigerator/Freezer 110V, Microwave, Induction Stove
- Trim Tabs
- Indirect floor lighting
- Sun Mattress/Headrest
- Docking Pack
- Master Cabin Comfort Bed
- 12 V Batteries Bunk upgrade
- Sunshade, Electric with Remote Control
- Transom Shower
- 2 x 14 kW Electric motor/10 kW generator
- Solar Pack - 2 Solar Panels 0,5 kW, Inverter 7 kW
- Solid Teak wood decking (Bow to Stern)
- FLY with Galley, Grill, Bimini Top, cushions and covers
- FUSION MS-RA205 Marine Radio/VHF/iPod on FLY
- Navigation & Communication Pack & Autopilot w/remote
- 3 x Electric marine toilet, 12V, Porcelain Basin, Shower
- Hydraulic Swim Platform (up to 300 kg)
- Venetian Wooden Blinds
- Sliding Side Door, Starboard Side
- Shore Supply 110V, Inverter, Charger 110V AC Outlets.
- Service and Motor batteries
- City Water connection
- Radar 4KW Digital dome
- Stainless Steel Hand Rails
- Anchor wash down, 12V
- BSH - COLREG certified - LED navigation lights
- Solid Teak Wood cockpit and FLY tables with cup holders
- Installation for FLY Ice Maker
- 24/7 Customer Service
- CE-Certification Category B
- Electric propulsion @ 60V 2x 14 kW
- Generator 2x 10 kW
- Electric max speed 6 kts
- Electric cruising speed 4 kts
- Electric sailing range 20 Nm
Protected Superdisplacement Hull Design
- Comfortable, safe ride
- Easy maneuvering
- Low running costs
Greenline’s protected Superdisplacement hull shape generates less drag, less wake, creates the ability to use less fuel, generates lower CO2 emissions, and enables the use of electric power. It offers better seaworthiness and easier handling than any comparable hull.
The reduced energy requirement means less running cost, less refueling stops and more time in your favorite anchorage or cruising grounds.
Besides being efficient, the Superdisplacement hull shows optimum performance in all sea conditions - an important factor in comfort and safety when underway. The Greenline manages even challenging sea conditions with ease, needing only minute corrections at the wheel. The twin sacrificial stabilizer fins are a further advantage of this hull, and have three functions: they deliver roll stability, tracking stability, and protect the drive and rudder. If the stabilizers get damaged, the structure of the boat will not be affected. These fins can be quickly and inexpensively replaced
Protected Hybrid (diesel/electric) Propulsion System
- simple maintenance
- ease of use
- use of electric energy for propulsion: the running cost of electric boating is 10 times less than burning diesel fuel, even disregarding solar energy
- eliminating smoke and noise - 230 (120) VAC power system at any time, either at the dock or at sea
Greenline Hybrid can collect, store and use electrical energy from the sun, from the shore pick-up or from the main engine driven generator. With a solar array and a Hybrid drive electric unit this boat is a mobile power station providing a constant supply of AC power (230 or 120 VAC) on board.
The user-friendly and reliable hybrid drive system (protected) consists of the following elements:
- a single switch that lets you choose between two drive modes: diesel or electric.
- a modern diesel engine mutually developed with our partners.
- a fully electronically managed and maintenance-free electric motor/generator, when driven by the diesel engine it is charging the batteries and supplying power to on-board consumers. The two components are integrated into one unit, thereby saving space and weight. The eM/G is coupled to a specifically developed gearbox with our well chosen partners.
- a hydraulic clutch between the diesel engine and the electric motor/generator.
- an inverter/charger that charges the battery in the shore power mode and delivers a 230 V AC power supply throughout the boat at all times.
- a solar array delivering green electric power to the batteries during daytime. No cost and emission-free sailing is possible at low speed.
- a Lithium battery pack (same as the one driving your mobile phone or laptop computer). Lightweight and compact (seven times lighter and one third of lead battery size) these batteries are rated at thousands of cycles. With a life expectancy of 10 years they represent the best choice for a hybrid boat.